V. I. Vernadsky Taurida National University offers you comfortable hostels to live during your studying period in University.
Settlement of students into the dormitory is proceeded by building-service supervisor or employee who replace them, on a basis of issued order. Resident must be acquainted with the rules of the internal order of the dormitory.
Entrance to the dormitory on the basis of passes for Students of this dormitory until 10pm is free, and from 22pm to 6am - with a record in a special delay causes journal.
In dormitories we have:
- Comfortable rooms with individual set of furniture for every student
- A refrigerator in every room
- 24/7 guard of the territory
- WC and shower in every unit
- Halls for leisure time activity
Depending on the type of dormitory the price may vary from 50$ per month.
The university has a hostel for foreign students, the area is 2000 square meters (address - 6, Halytska Street)